Friday 6 December 2013

The winners of the Gingerbreadman decoration

"Thank You" to everyone who has taken time to visit my blog, and an extra big "Thank You" to the bloggers who have taken the time to leave a message.

As I do have extra Gingerbreadmen, I have decided that each blogger who left a message is a winner!
I do have your addresses, Chooky and Koala.  Could Meredith and Kucki68 please email me with your snail mail addresses at  yvonnewdesigns@gmail.com and I will post them out to you as soon as I have received them.

Have a lovely weekend.
Yvonne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to the lucky girls and you are always so generous Yvonne.xx

Koala said...

Dear Yvonne, thank you so much :-) it is very kind of you :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

oh wow that is so exciting.........I can't wait to hang him on the tree..

Kucki68 said...

That is very sweet of you!!!

Radka said...

Well done and congratulations on your beautiful quilt in your last post!
Looking forward to pictures from England :-)

Kucki68 said...

Mine arrived, too cute. Thank you again! Well done on the German!