Monday 20 February 2012

Easter Bunnies

I have been painting a few brooches in the last few days. Easter will be here soon-- so I thought a few Easter Bunnies would be a good idea.


I wanted to place the 3 photos side by side, but could only manage to get them vertically! I need to go back to school to learn what to do with computers!!!

I have been painting the brooches for many years now, and I still enjoy painting them. It does help my mind relax after a sometimes stressful day. Mind you, my neck does not cope so well these days, as the paintings are quite small and I need to concentrate to see what I am painting, despite my using a magnifying glass when I paint. So I limit my painting time, and hopefully, that way , I can paint for a long time to come.
Cheers,
Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh they are so cute Yvonne.xx

Vickie said...

oh wow so what cute bunnies,very clever,cheers Vickie